Fingerhut Account Integration
What You Need to Integrate and Sell on Fingerhut
- Seller Account with Fingerhut
- Fingerhut purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Fingerhut to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer. You would submit a catalog file to the buyer, who then decides what to purchase, and negotiates a price. Similar to other fulfillment channels, you do not post items to Fingerhut from SellerCloud. Rather, SellerCloud is utilized for inventory and order management.
- To integrate with Fingerhut, you need to have an account with CommerceHub.com, the management software used by Fingerhut for EDI document transmission. You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with SellerCloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Fingerhut.
- SellerCloud Support will set up a VAN mailbox by which documents transfer between Commerce Hub (acting as courier to Fingerhut) and SellerCloud.
Set up Fingerhut in SellerCloud
- Company Settings > Toolbox > Fingerhut > General Settings.
- Fill in the following credentials:
Customer ISA Qualifier ZZ Customer ISA ID Typically the customers phone number is used. Fingerhut ISA Qualifier Supplied by Commerce Hub Fingerhut ISA ID Supplied by Commerce Hub Supplier/Warehouse ID Supplied by Commerce Hub Enable Secure FTP Yes Fingerhut FTP Info Info is typically supplied by Commerce Hub in their integration instructions. Use Passive Yes
The following EDI documents are employed for Fingerhut integration.
- 850 Order Download - Purchase order document from Fingerhut. Contains customer order info.
- 856 Order Fulfillment Upload - Notifies Fingerhut of shipping and provides shipping date/time and tracking
- 846 Inventory Upload - Updates inventory