Microsoft Dynamics RMS
The integration operates as SellerCloud being the master hub. It performs the following functions:
- Pulls completed orders, backorders, layaway, and returns into SellerCloud. These orders update aggregate and physical inventory.
- Creates new products, and updates existing products, from SellerCloud to RMS. This ensures that the product is available in RMS for customer checkout.
- Orders come in as Charged (Fully Paid), but the payment info is not stored in SellerCloud. Instead, the payment is recorded as a cash payment.
- The OrderSource OrderID is the RMS order number.
- The customer info is generic with the email always "RMSWalkinCustomer@SellerCloud.com". First and Last name are generic - Walk In Customer.
- Physical inventory gets adjusted immediately, like any shipped order, in the Default Warehouse. Typically, the store inventory is set up as a separate warehouse. Use the Channel Warehouse page (Company Settings > Toolbox > Channel Warehouse) to map the inventory deduction to another warehouse.
- Layaways get pulled in to SellerCloud and are categorized as Wholesale orders. This allows the inventory to be reserved without payment.
- When first created, the OrderSource OrderID is the Layaway number in RMS. After the customer picks up the item the Orderource OrderID changes to the RMS Transaction ID.
- When first created the order is Unpaid and Unshipped. After the customer picks up the item the order statuses update to Charged and Fully Shipped.