Seller Fulfilled Prime
Enable Shipping Rates API in Seller Central
Shipping Prime Orders from ShipBridge
- Configure ShipBridge for Prime orders:
If you have multiple Amazon accounts doing Seller Fulfilled Prime, click "Per-company configuration" to enter your credentials.
- Enable client setting in SellerCloud Enable Generate Shipping Labels via Amazon.
- In ShipBridge navigate Menu > Options > Carrier > Amazon.
- Enable Use Amazon.
- Enter your MWS credentials. You can take them from your Amazon Settings page. To view all credentials go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/account-manager/home.html/ref=ag_userperms_dnav_xx_
- Select the default Delivery Experience - Signature confirmation etc...
- Select printer and check if thermal.
- If you have multiple companies with different Prime approved Amazon accounts, use the PerCompany Configuration.
- ShipBridge will now prevent Prime orders from being shipped with the regular shipping services.
- There should be a filter above the grid for prime orders. (Menu > Customize Interface > Filters. Check "AmazonPrime". Uncheck "Weight Verified").
- Select the Prime order in ShipBridge.
- Right click and press Calculate Rates. This is the equivalent to "Get Eligible Services" when Shipping thru Seller Central or SellerCloud.
- Only Amazon services will display in the grid. Select a service.
- If applicable, the "delivery experience" can be modified by editing the order details (right click on order > Edit Order > Order details.)
- Ship order. This will "Buy Postage" from Amazon, and return a valid shipping label.
Shipping Prime Orders from SellerCloud
- Enable client setting Enable Generate Shipping Labels via Amazon.
- Orders for the Prime items will download into SellerCloud with the regular order download.
- Order will have a status of "Prime" on the Order Status panel. Prime orders can be filtered using the Order Subtype filter > Prime. This filter can be activated by enabling client setting Enable Order Sub Types.
- Open an order.
- Select Buy Shipping From Amazon.
- On the following page, complete the request form. Package dimensions, weight, and Ship From Address (defaults to company address) are required.
- Press Get Eligible Services.
- On the following page, select a ship method. The Amazon rate charges display on the right column.Please note: if you have configured Stamps.com in Seller Central, those services will be available for purchase as well.
- Press Buy Shipping. The order will be updated as Shipped with tracking in SellerCloud and in Seller Central.
- On the following page, download the shipping label.
- You can also cancel the label. Cancelling label will not mark order as cancelled/refund or unshipped on Amazon. It will just void the shipping label and you will have to generate a new shipping label. Canceling the label will set the orders as Unshipped in SellerCloud.Please Note: The order will still have a shipped status on Seller Central. This is because there are downstream dependencies that Amazon does not want to break and moves it to an unshipped state.
Shipping Amazon Prime Orders Manually
If you prefer to ship Prime orders without buying the labels from Amazon you can enable the client setting Allow shipping Amazon Prime orders manually. We will still upload the tracking to Amazon.
Using FedEx for Amazon Prime Orders
Shipping Prime orders with FedEx requires additional setup:
- In SellerCloud go to Settings > Warehouses. Select the warehouses you will ship from and set their address correctly.
- In ShipBridge go to Menu > Options > Shipping and enable Use Warehouse Adderess.
- This will allow SellerCloud and ShipBridge to obtain and apply the FedEx rates from Amazon.