Automatic Wayfair Order Download and Tracking Upload
Navigate Company Settings > Wayfair Settings. Enable the following settings.
- Enable Order Download - Orders download approx. every hour. Make sure that shipping method mapping is configured. See below.
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement - Informs Wayfair that the order document has been received.
- Enable Order Acknowledgement - Informs Wayfair that the order will be shipped.
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload - sends tracking automatically to Wayfair.
- Enable Invoice Upload - Invoices Wayfair for every shipped order.
Wayfair Shipping Method Mapping
Wayfair will send a shipping code with the order to instruct you how to ship the item. However, that code will need to be "deciphered and translated" to a shipping method recognized by SellerCloud. Additionally, the carrier used for shipping included in the tracking notification needs to be sent back in the code recognized by Wayfair.
The shipping method mapping can be configured from Company Settings > Wayfair > Shipping Method Mapping.
- On the mapping page you can mark a service as "Rush". It will also cause the order-level shipping method to take precedence over a product-level shipping method. Read more about shipping method precedence here.
Wayfair Invoices/Packing Slips
As a fulfillment channel, where the customer is buying from Wayfair, the required packing slip must conform to Wayfair's formatting requirements.
With Wayfair orders, an Wayfair-formatted packing slip will print out as the invoice from each order. This is done by default and requires no configuration. However, if "Per-channel Invoices" is enabled, you would need to configure the invoice as instructed here.
From within ShipBridge, there are are a few different packing slip options that can be configured. These are controlled from Menu > Options > Invoice, by clicking the 'Wayfair invoice Options' button on the bottom.
If you are using a 4 x 6 thermal packing slip, there are options to include the return policy, location notes, barcode etc.
Cancelling a Wayfair Order
Wayfair order cancellation must be done on the Wayfair seller portal. After cancelling the order, set the order as "cancelled" in Sellercloud as well from the Manage Orders page.