Creating an n-Matrix Overview
Check out how to create product variations in SellerCloud's Delta interface!
See how to create a variation listing, known as an "n-Matrix" in SellerCloud's original interface:
Prerequisite: Select Enable Product n-Matrix in the Client Settings.
- Click Settings > N Matrix.
- Click Add New Dimension.
- Complete and save the following fields:
- Unique Name - Name of a particular dimension to be associated with the intended products
- Display Name - Name as it appears on the channel
- Abbreviation - An abbreviated form
- Manufacturer - For reference (not required)
- Product Type - For reference (not required)
- Click Manage Values to edit values (such as colors, sizes, flavors, etc.).
- Add a new product to your catalog with a name that reflects that it is a parent product of the variations. (In this example, "MatrixParent," as shown below in Step #7.)
- On the parent product's Product Summary, click Toolbox > N-Matrix > Matrix General.
- Choose the dimensions to add to this product (if necessary, add a new dimension) > Continue (at bottom of page).
- Copy and paste a product SKU into its corresponding Product ID to build it on a parent and child scheme.
- Learn how to set images on variations.