Printing Invoices/Labels on Half Page in ShipBridge
ShipBridge allows you to print invoices/labels on half page. This can be enabled from here:
- Open Options from the Menu
- Navigate to the Invoice tab
- Enable Print API label/invoice on the half page
- Additional settings will be displayed.
- You can select the printer and print a test page. The printer set here needs to match the printer set up in Label printer config.
- You can choose to print the invoice horizontally.
- You can select your preferred template and adjust the positioning. Additional templates can be requested and build based on your requirements. You can contact SellerCloud Support for more information.
- You can select the printer and print a test page.
Different templates can be used for your half page invoices:
- Default - Prints the default template.
- FRE - Adds additional info under the default template including the total invoice sum, tax and shipping fee.
- LB - Adds additional info the the default template including returns information.
- NJ - Similar to the default template, but with smaller size.
- OM - This format requires a plugin from SellerCloud. It adds the barcode UPC on top of the label, along with printing the default invoice.
Example schematic of the template BurrisComputerFormsLS 6x4BL can be found here.