Quibids.com is a popular penny auction site that relies on dropshippers to provide products and fulfill orders. Using SellerCloud, you can easily manage order processing and even list products on Quibids.
Integrating with Quibids
SellerCloud's integration is comprised of manual order imports, tracking exports, and product exports. Quibids does not offer FTP file sharing, so the files will need to be transferred manually.
If you have integrated a website with SellerCloud (other than a Magento website), create a separate company for Quibids. This is because Quibids orders will import as "Website" orders, so you will want to separate them from your regular Website. You do not need to create shadows, as inventory is not updated from SellerCloud with inventory feeds.
A Quibids Order Import plugin will be placed on your server by SellerCloud Support. This plugin may need to be customized for individual clients, which may incur customization charges.
- Navigate Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the company under which you are importing the orders.
- Select Website/Plugin from the "Type" dropdown.
- Select the Quibids plugin.
- Choose the order file and import.
A Quibids Order Export plugin will placed on your server by SellerCloud Support. This plugin may need to be customized for individual clients, which may incur customization charges.
- Select the orders from the Manage Orders grid.
- Select Export Orders from the action Menu and press Go, or simply press on the export icon at the top right of the grid.
- Select the Quibids Tracking export plugin. Press Export.
- A Job will be entered in the Queue. When completed, you can downloads the export file and upload manually to Quibids.
- Alternatively, you can create a scheduled task to automatically export ReuLaLa orders that have been shipped. Read more about scheduled tasks here.
A Quibids Product Export plugin will placed on your server by SellerCloud Support. This plugin may need to be customized for individual clients, which may incur customization charges.
The plugin can export quantity and price, so the client will need to specify their inventory and price rules i.e. where is inventory pulled from, how much to charge Quibids etc.
Manage Inventory page > Select Products > Export Products > Select Quibids plugin and export.
Read about Manual Inventory Reserves here