Managing PayPal invoices
PayPal invoices can be generated from SellerCloud and emailed to the customer for payment.
Configuring PayPal invoices
This feature requires a one-time PayPal configuration:
- Log into PayPal.
- Click the account settings icon.
- Go to Profile > My Selling Tools.
- From API Access, click Update.
- Choose Option 1: Grant API Permissions.
- Enter "billing_api1.sellercloud.com" into the Third Party Permission text field and save.
- Grant permissions.
- In SellerCloud, add your company logo to the invoices by selecting the Client Setting Send Logo with paypal invoice.
- You can now generate invoices for orders.
Creating a PayPal invoice
- On the Order Detail page, select Action Menu > Manage PayPal Invoices > Go.
- Click Send New Invoice.
- Enter an internal memo, if applicable.
- If applicable, enter Terms (these will appear in the PayPal invoice's Terms and Conditions area).
- Enter an optional message for the payer (this will appear in the PayPal invoice's Notes area).
- Click Continue. The customer will be sent a PayPal invoice by email.
- After payment is received, the Order Status will update to Fully Paid.
Cancelling a PayPal invoice
To cancel a PayPal invoice that was generated through SellerCloud:
- On the Order Detail page > Action Menu > Manage PayPal Invoices > Go.
- Select the invoice on the grid > Action Menu > Cancel Invoice > Go.
- Change the Cancel Reason/Subject for the email as desired.
- Click Cancel Invoice. The customer will be sent an email about the cancellation.