Configuring QuickBridge Overview
- Generic Customer for a Channel - will create one generic customer for each channel's orders. For example, SellerCloud _Wholesale_Customer.
- Select to Mark Orders in QuickBridge as: Always Paid, Always Not Paid,or Use SellerCloud Paid Status. Default selection is Always paid.
- Use the SellerCloud Company / Channel Name as the Customer Name - Used in conjunction with Generic Customer for a Channel. When enabled, will create a customer name based on the company name and channel name. For example, Thirsty Tea_Wholesale_Customer (instead of generic customer for channel SellerCloud _Wholesale_Customer across all companies). Please Note: Customer Name in QuickBooks is limited to 41 characters. If the number of characters in the company name and channel named combined exceed 41 character an error will be returned when posting orders.
Mark Sales Orders as UnPaid for all Channels - Overrides the payment status selection above.
With version 188.8.131.52 we have introduced a new feature which can bring in the BillTo information on an invoice when using Post Detailed Shipped Orders to QuickBooks. When checked off it will bring in the Sold To info on an order and will show in the Bill To section of the invoice in QuickBooks.
- By default just the Ship To section will populate. The Bill To section will not populate and it will not override the Bill To information stored in QuickBooks for that customer. For example, if you want to export Overstock orders but you want to bill Overstock and do not want to bring in the Sold To info on the order you should leave Add BillTo Address on Invoices unchecked.
- You can choose which channels will import the BillTo info.
- This can be used in combination with other settings like Use Generic Customer Name and Use the SellerCloud Company / Channel Name as the Customer Name.
- Example info when Add BillTo Address on Invoices is enabled:
Shipped Orders Grid Columns
- By default, all grid columns will display, populate, and export into QuickBooks when using the Post Detailed Shipped Orders. You can choose to export specific data by selecting specific columns to display. Only data displayed will export to QuickBooks.
- Post Fees to QB settings - By default, all fees will post to QuickBooks. In this tab you can prevent certain fees from posting to QuickBooks.
- Posting Fees
- PayPal Fees
- Final ValueTotal Fees (Channel Commission Fee)
- Final Shipping Fees (Shipping Cost)
- Final Shipping Fee for Overstock
- Final Shipping Fee for Wayfair
- Default Inventory Site (not relevant for most users) - When using Multi-Warehouse/Sites in QuickBooks (Enterprise 2012 and above) for inventory management, enter the Inventory Site name to deduct and add inventory from that site.
- Treat Kits as Group Product Type - enable to have kit import into a Group Product Type in Items and Services. Group Product Type and Components must already be in QuickBooks.
- Do not Post Subtotal for Group - Price must be defined on the items in Quickbooks and may not match up to the order price.
- Enable Kit Components - Send the kit components to Quickbooks, and ignores the kit parent.
- Do not Post Product Class To QB - If not checked it will create a class for each product that's exported with the product name. If checked off it will create a class named "SellerCloud" for each item exported. When checked off, there is an option "Custom Class Name" to choose your own class name.
If Do not Post Product Class To QB is not checked you have the option to assign a custom class per product in SellerCloud. This can be set in 2 ways:
- Individually - Each product can have an assigned custom class from the products Toolbox > QuickBooks
- In Bulk - Using the Bulk Update Products feature and selecting the QBClass field to be added to the template.
- Post PO Bills in Summary - will only post the balance of the PO, not the line items.
- Use the Vendor Invoice Number for Bill Reference Number - will use the Vendor Invoice Number entered on the PO as Bill Reference Number. When enabled, you will not be able to import a PO into QuickBooks that does not have a Vendor Invoice number on it.
Using a Master SKU
Clients and Vendors Settings
Use Generic Customer Name - when unchecked the Customer Name in QuickBridge will be the same as the Customer ID in SellerCloud