Shopify orders will periodically download into Sellercloud. After the order is shipped, confirmation - tracking number and ship date - will be automatically updated on Shopify.
You can map Shopify shipping methods to Sellercloud shipping methods, so orders will download with the appropriate shipping method.
Gift messages will appear in the Gift Order Notes, and will print on the invoice/packing slip.
Using Shopify fraud check
To retrieve orders' risk analysis from Shopify:
- Click Company Toolbox > Website > SellerCloud Integrated Website > Shopify General > Enable Fraud Check > Save. Orders flagged by Shopify as "Cancel" or "Investigate" will be put on hold.
Canceling Shopify orders or issuing refunds
Cancel an unshipped Shopify order or refund a shipped order. This can be done at the item level.
- On the order detail page, click Action Menu > Cancel/Issue Refund > Go.
- On the following page, all items in the order will display in the grid. The refund total for each item defaults to full price, but it can be modified.
- Select each item to cancel or refund. The total refund amount will display below the grid.
- Select a reason to for cancel/refund.
- Select from applicable options:
- Email Customer
- Cancel without refund
- DO NOT send to Shopify (cancel locally)
- Click Continue.
Email tracking to customers
Shopify orders that have updated tracking can send automated emails to customers:
- Click Company Toolbox > Website > SellerCloud Integrated Website > Shopify General > Notify Customer For Tracking > Save.