Refunds/Returns in POSBridge
Processing a return is managed under the Sales Return tab.
- Scan or type in the receipt # in the Receipt # field. The click Get Receipt. If the customer does not have a receipt, you press the Search Receipts button to locate the purchase.
- After the purchase displays in the grid, enter the return amount in the Return column.
- Enter a return reason.
- Press Refund.
- Select a refund method. If the order was paid with a credit card, the credit card info will auto load when the method Credit Card has been selected.
- The full amount to refund will auto load but it can be edited for a partial refund. Please be aware that Authorize.net requires the same card and full amount be refunded. Split refunds will only work with the other methods.
- Press Process to load the refund amount and method into the refund grid.
- When you are ready to refund, press Save.
- Two receipts will be generated for printing - customer and merchant copies.
- The return will be recorded in SellerCloud in the inventory movement and the item will be retruned to the same warehouse from which it was deducted.
- The request generated will be a "Void" or "Refund" request depending on the cut-off time set under the Credit Card Processor tab in the Settings tab.