Listing on Walmart Marketplace
A product must be ready for Walmart Marketplace in order to post. It should also be "Walmart Marketplace Enabled" to send the correct inventory quantity.
Individual Posting to Walmart Marketplace
- Please Note: Walmart Limits Product add and Update Inventory for single items to 10 items per hour.
- Please Note: The image URL can not have https as part of the URL, or it will fail to post. It must begin with "http". This can be adjusted on the Image Hosting Settings page.
- Please Note: The image file size can not exceed 1MB.
- Go to Manage Inventory page.
- Search and select products. Filter search if necessary.
- Select action Launch on Channel from action menu. Press Go.
- Select Walmart Marketplace in the channel dropdown.
- Press Continue. A job will be added to the queue to post the selected products to Walmart Marketplace.