Import Amazon RMAs
An Amazon customer may initiate a return through Amazon. They will automatically authorize the return and send the customer a prepaid shipping label.
A return report can be downloaded from Amazon and imported into SellerCloud using a specialized plugin (Amazon RMA Import Plugin*):
- The plugin will create an RMA for each order in the file
- If the item in the report is a kit parent, SellerCloud will add the components to the RMA instead of the parent
- Amazon RMA ID will be saved to the Order Source RMA #
- Label tracking number will be added as an RMA note
- RMAs will only be imported if their status on the report is "Approved"
- Resolution will be set to Refund
- RMA status will be Open
*Plugins can be additionally improved and enhanced on request; contact SellerCloud Support.
Pulling the RMA file from Amazon
- Login to your account in Amazon.
- Click Account & Lists.
- Click Download Order Reports.
- Set the report type to Returns, set the date range, and click Request Report. This will download a file in a .CSV format
Importing the Amazon RMA file to SellerCloud
- Click Orders > Manage RMA.
- Select Import RMA.
- Select the company > in the RMA Plugin field, choose Amazon RMA Import.
- Upload the file you pulled from Amazon > click Import RMAs.