Import Amazon RMAs
An Amazon customer will sometimes initiate a return through Amazon.
Amazon will Auto-Authorize the return and send the customer a prepaid shipping label. A return report can be downloaded from Amazon and imported into SellerCloud using a specialized plugin ( Amazon RMA Import Plugin* ).
- The plugin will create an RMA for each order in the file.
- If the item in the report is a kit parent, we will add the components to the RMA instead of the parent.
- The Amazon RMA ID will be saved to the Order Source RMA #.
- The label tracking number will be added as an RMA note.
- RMA's will only be imported if the status on the report is "Approved".
- The resolution will be set to Refund.
- RMA status will be Open.
*Plugins can be additionally improved and enhanced on request.