Return shipping labels can be generated within SellerCloud and emailed to the customer. A shipping label log will log all return labels generated in SellerCloud. This is a log per company and is located under Company Settings > Toolbox > Shipping Label Log.
In order to create an RMA label in SellerCloud, you'll need to configure 2 settings under the Settings Tab:
Note: It's Important to note, that in order to be able to print RMA Label, you need to first create an RMA. If you're not sure how to do that, visit our tutorial explaining in detail How to Create an RMA.
- Once you have completed or verified the above:
- Either navigate to the Orders Tab in SellerCloud and select Manage RMA above the Search Grid,
- Or you can Print a Label right after you create an RMA from Orders Page:
- Under Manage Return Labels page, select Create New Label.
- Verify the information that Generated, and change Shipping Carrier, Shipping Service, Weight if need be.
- After you select Generate Label, email the RMA label to the customer or download the label to your local computer in PDF format and print it any time.
- To Void the RMA Label, Select Manage Return Label in the above Link.
- On the Manage Return Label select the label you want to Void and from the drop menu Select Void Label.