Bulk Update Products Overview
- The file must have the ProductID (SKU) or UPC as the first column. Make your selection by checking the appropriate check boxes.
Please Note: While existing products can be updated with the UPC, new products can only be created with a SKU as the first cloumn.
- If you are creating a new product check the Create new product if none exists checkbox.
Note: Minimum Required Columns for creating a new product are: ProductID, ProductName.
- Click Get Template File to open the template generator window.
- Select a file format from the drop down - tab delimited, CSV, or Excel.
- Select column headers you want to update from the drop down menu and click Add To List. Repeat until you have all the properties you need.
- Click Download Template.
Schedule a Bulk Update
Product Name in Bulk Update
Most of the export options available in SellerCloud normally include the ProductID and ProductName columns. The ProductID is mandatory when bulk updating products, while the ProductName is added to make it more clear which products you are updating. The client setting Ignore ProductName column in Bulk update for Existing Products controls if the ProductName updates when there are any changes in the imported file for this column.