Canada Post is the primary postal operator in Canada, providing mail and parcel delivery service within Canada, as well as shipping to and from the US and other international countries.
Whether you have an existing account or you want to signn up for a new Canada Post account, the account should be integrated through shipbridge as detailed below:
- in ShipBridge, navigate Menu > Options> Carrier . Canada Post.
- Press the Start Merchant Registration Process button.
- Login to your account, or sign up for a new account, and follow through with registration.
- Your credentials will auto populate in their respective fields in the ShipBridge window.
- Configure printer for labels.
- Enable Use Manifest if needed and select a printer for the Manifest.
- Review other option for non-deliver and insurance etc.. and save your settings.