NetSuite Order Export
NetSuite Order Export
- Create a custom column on order named NSExported.
- Create a custom column on order named NetSuiteOrderID.
- This will store the TranID of the Netsuite order in NS, so we can access this later on (in the tracking export etc)
- Customer (this will be based on the channel and company– see below for custom company settings)
- TimeOfOrder as transaction date
- OrderSourceOrderID as the reference number in NS
- OrderID as the externalid
- Status as pending fulfillment
- Billing address of the NS customer. If that is not found, billing address on the order
- Shipping address
- Username as email
- Each item with qty. If a product is not found in NS, this order will not get created
- Shipping Total as an order item if there is a custom setting defined for this (see below)
- Discount Total as an order item if there is a custom setting defined for this (see below)
Custom Company Settings
If there is a shipping charge or a discount on an order, the way this is recorded on the NetSuite order, is by adding an “item” that reflects this – with the amount being the corresponding charge/discount.
- NetSuiteService_AccountID – NetSuite account ID. This can be found under Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences.
- NetSuiteService_Username – login username (email)
- NetSuiteService_Password – login password
- NetSuiteService_UserRoleID – the role id of the user (needs to be an admin or full access role)
- NetSuite_ShippingItemID – to add to order items for shipping charge. The ID would be the actual shipping itemid in NetSuite.
- NetSuite_PromotionItemID – to add to order items for discount. (The discount will be added to NS as the negative number. Ex: if the discount is $10, the discount item in NS would be for $-10). The ID would be the actual promotion itemid in NetSuite.
- A custom setting for every channel under each company that is getting exported to NetSuite in the following format: NetSuiteCustomer_ChannelName. See below.
- When exporting an order into NS, the plug-in looks for the NS customer that corresponds to the CHANNEL of the order, and this will be customer on the order in Netsuite.
- To map SC channels to NS customers, you will need to set up a custom setting for each company/channel that will need to be exported into NS.
- Ex: NetSuiteCustomer_Target
- The value should be the corresponding CustomerID in NetSuite.
- Be sure that the channel name is spelled correctly, and case sensitive. Check the spelling of the channel from the Channel filter on the Manage Orders page.