Houzz Account Integration
Houzz integration is processed by 3 scheduled tasks:
- Order Import - In this tasks you need to set the company for the orders import, the order processor plugin and the FTP settings.
- Tracking Export - In this tasks you need to set the Saved Search for Houzz enabled items. Since Saved Searches are account based, you need to select the user as well. You also need to set the export plugin, file name and FTP settings.
- Product Export - Same as the tracking export - you need to select user, saved search, plugin, filename and FTP settings
More info on those topics can be found on the related pages:
SellerCloud can integrate with multiple Houzz accounts, however there are a few details that needs to be set:
- Each integration should be set in a different company to avoid any confusion with the orders.
- Each integration must have a different Houzz Enabled column.
- You should create different Saved Searches for each integration. Each Saved Search must include the related Houzz Enabled column and the company.
- Different integrations will use different FTP.