|*Sears Enabled||Products that are not enabled with be considered to have zero qty in the Sears inventory feed.|
|*ProductID||20 characters max. Numbers, letters (case sensitive), and dashes only.|
|*Product Name||128 characters max. To avoid errors, do not include HTML tags or any special characters (ex. * $ & +)|
|Sears Product Condition|
|Product Condition Notes|
|Site Price||Typically, the default price.|
|*Sears Price||Price on Sears. Defaults to Site Price.|
|Sale Price||Price when running a sale.|
|Sale Start/End Date||Date range to send Sale Price to Sears.|
|Short Description||Required. Limited HTML is allowed, please see http://searscommerceservices.com/question/Is-HTML-supported-for-product-content for more information|
|LongDescription||The long product description will be displayed on the product page. 5000 characters max. To avoid errors, do not include HTML tags or any special characters (ex. * $ & +)|
|Replenishable||Enabling will display use the inventory value in the Default Qty field.|
|Available Qty||The qty available for Sears. This considers available qty, eBay enabled status, Safety quantity, warehouse inventory r restrictions etc.|
|Safety Qty||Qty to withhold from being sent to channel. This is useful to prevent overselling.|
|Enable Default Qty||Used in conjunction with Replenishable.|
|Store Location||Location of product based on Store location configured in Sears.|
|Pickup Now Eligible||Can be set to True if store location is approved for Pickup|
|*Shipping Weight||Indicates the weight of the package in which items will be shipped.Max weight is 130 lbs. Value must be greater than 0|
|*Shipping W/L/H||Indicates dimensions of the package in which items will be shipped|
|*Manufacturer SKU||Manufacturer model number|
|*Sears Category||Updated categories can be downloaded onto your server by SellerCloud Support. Check for more info here.|
|Shipping Charges||Indicates the amount that should be charged for each shipping level.|
|*Image||Recommended size 501 x 501 pixles. Maximum 1900 x 1900 picels. Square aspect ratio.|
|Sears Attributes||Some attributes may be required depending on category. Required attributes are highlighted. Matrix variation attributes are required. See below.|
Sears Attributes - Controlled by client setting - Enable Sears Attributes, default Enabled.
After selecting a category, a hyperlink for Sears attributes for that category will display right below the Action Menu on the Sears Properties page. Certain attributes may be required to list on Sears.
- Click on the Configure Attributes link.
- Select values for attributes. The attributes and values are pulled from Sears, and unlike eBay Item Specifics, additional attributes or values cannot be added to the listing.
- Click Done.
- On the Manage Inventory page, search for and select products to which you want to add attributes. (The product must already have Sears categories selected on them.)
- From action menu select Export Sears Attributes. Press Go.
- Open the file and populate:
- 1st column has the product IDs
- 2nd column contains the available Attribute Name (e.g. Color).
- 3rd column contains the category (full path) related to the entered Sears attribute. This is required even when the product already has a category.
- 4th Column - Enter Attribute Value (e.g. Blue) This must be a valid Sears attribute value associated with the product's selected Sears Category and Sears attribute. Valid attributes can be found by downloading the "Item Class/Attributes Mapping" file on your Sears Seller Portal (Products tab > Bulk).
- Save file.
- Navigate Inventory > Import Product Info > Import Sears Attributes .
- Choose the file and press the Upload Attributes button.
- From this page you can also download a blank template and populate. You must use valid Sears attribute associated with the product's selected Sears Category.