Automatic Overstock Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Enable Order Download - Orders download approx. every hour. Make sure that shipping method mapping is configured. See below.
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement - Informs Overstock that the order document has been received.
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload - sends tracking automatically to Overstock.
Canceling an Overstock OrderCanceling an Overstock order will result in penalties from Overstock. At times, however, Overstock will request you to cancel the order without having it marked as short shipped. (In Overstock lingo, "Short Ship" means not shipping.)
- From the Manage Orders page - select Set as Cancel from Action Menu. This option is a localized cancellation status and will not send a cancellation notice to Overstock.
- From the Manage Orders page - select Set as Void from Action Menu. This option is a localized void status and will not send a cancellation notice to Overstock.
Overstock Shipping Method Mapping
- Code to Receive - Select the shipping service level that overstock will be requiring. For example "Next_Day" .See attached image.
- Rush Service - This marks the order with this service as "Rush". It will also cause the order-level shipping method to take precedence over a product-level shipping method. Read more about shipping method precedence here.
- Shipping Method - Select a SellerCloud shipping method that will fulfill the requirements of the corresponding Overstock shipping level service.
- Code To Send - Select the Overstock carrier code that corresponds the SellerCloud shipping method. In the tracking notification, Sellercloud with send the carrier code back to Overstock to confirm the order's shipping status. See attached images.
Overstock Invoices/Packing Slips