Purchase Order Defaults
You can set default information, statuses, and actions to be applied to purchase orders. These settings are available under Purchase Orders > Manage Defaults > Company. Show me where.
- Default Company Name & Address - The default contact profile that appears in the PO PDF. If left blank, the regular company profile is used.
- Emails can be auto-sent when a PO is changed; meaning, if its status changes (for example, it gets received) or it is. (An email template must be created and selected on the PO Received and/or PO Changed template assignment; learn more about templates and assignments.) Choose from the following settings:
- Send email to purchaser when PO changes
- Send email to PO Creator when PO changes
- Also send email to these email addresses
- PO Default Status - The status of a PO when it is created: Saved, Ordered, Pending.
- Mark PO as Approved by Default - For clients who require POs to be approved before emailing, this setting sets the default to approved. Manually unapproving can be done from the PO action menu.
- Include Logo in PDF - Will include the logo of the company on the PDF