Automate Buy.com Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Navigate to Buy.com Settings. These settings are per-company based.
- Enable setting Enable Order Download. Orders download approximately every 30 minutes.
- Enable Setting Enable Order Fulfillment Upload. Tracking and Ship Date will automatically be sent to update the order status on Buy.com.
Cancel a Buy.com Order
- On the Order Detail page, select Cancel Order from the action menu. Press Go.
- That will take you to a page where you can confirm the cancellation and notify Buy.com. A cancellation reason is required.
Refund a Buy.com Order
- On the order detail page select Issue Refund from the Action Menu. Press Go.
- That action will take you to a page where you can confirm the amount being refunded. Line item refunds and partial refunds are allowed.
- Select a refund reason. Press Continue.
- SellerCloud submits this refund information to Buy.com, and also adjusts the payment status of the order.
- After the refund has been processed, Buy.com will refund the commission.
Tax refunds are all automatically calculated by our system.
For example, if there was an order for $100 and $4 in tax ($104 total), you could issue a full refund for “$100” and the $4 tax refund will automatically be added. Likewise, a refund of $50 would also issue a $2 tax refund.
Essentially, when it comes down to refunds, the merchant only needs to think about the product price and the shipping price. Everything tax related is dealt on our end.