Please read first! For information on this function in Sellercloud's original interface, download this file.
The channel-specific images feature lets you send different images as the primary image or other image per channel. This feature is available for images that have a background, but you want to use them as your main description images.
Certain channels, such as Amazon, require images with a white background (or no background), so you can use this feature to send a compliant image to Amazon and send your image with a background to another channel.
This feature is available for the following channels:
- Walmart Marketplace
Updating channel-specific images
With Sellercloud's Image Manager you can update your product images across multiple channels easily. You can add, delete, view and edit image details, and download images.
Enabling channel specific product images
- Access Settings > Client Settings > General Client Settings > Channels.
- Scroll to find General > Enable the Client Setting Enable Channel Specific Product Images.
Adding channel-specific images
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > choose your product.
- Toolbox > Image Manager.
- Choose your channel using the dropdown next to Product Images. You can add to specific channels or across multiple.
Deleting channel-specific images
- Hover your mouse over your chosen images > check the box > click the trashcan icon.
Viewing and editing image details
In Image Properties, the image's ID, type, size and dimensions are available.
- To access, click on the product image.
- You can choose various settings for your image.
Adding channel-specific images in bulk
You can add or update channel images in bulk with a file import:
- Click Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Import Product Channel Specific Images
- Download a template or make your own. Use these columns:
SKU of the Product
The ID of an image already uploaded in SellerCloud. To obtain the ID, open the image in SellerCloud and copy the last several numbers of the image's URL. Note: If you are uploading a new image that is not yet in SellerCloud, leave this column blank and populate the ImageURL column instead.
Name of the channel for the image.
Sets the image as Primary, and will be used for the Description. Use TRUE to set the image as primary. Or, FALSE to update primary status.
Sets the image as an alternate, and will be used as the thumbnail image on the channel. Populate columns as true TRUE to set image as alternate. Or, FALSE to update alternate status.
If you are uploading an image to SellerCloud for the first time, use this column instead of the ImageID column. This will upload the image and also set it as channel-specific.
Your template should look like:
- Click to upload file > Import.