The channel-specific images feature lets you send different images as the primary image or other image per channel. This feature is available for images that have a background, but you want to use them as your main description images.
Certain channels, such as Amazon, require images with a white background (or no background), so you can use this feature to send a compliant image to Amazon and send your image with a background to another channel.
This feature is available for the following channels:
- Walmart Marketplace
Adding channel-specific images
- Enable the Client Setting Enable Channel Specific Product Images.
- Click the Image Manager. Load your images if they are not already there. Read how to here.
- Click Manage Channel Specific Images. This page loads all the images with their size information.
- Check the Primary box of the image you want to send as the Main Description Image.
- Check the Other Image or Thumbnail box to send images as supplemental.
- Update the product on the channel.
Adding channel-specific images in bulk
You can add or update channel images in bulk with a file import:
- Click Inventory > Import Product Info > Import Product Images Info,
- Download the template for channel-specific images.
- Populate these columns:
- ImageID - The ID of an image already uploaded in SellerCloud. To obtain the ID, open the image in SellerCloud and copy the last several numbers of the image's URL. Note: If you are uploading a new image that is not yet in SellerCloud, leave this column blank and populate the ImageURL column instead.
- Channel - Name of the channel for the image.
- IsPrimary - Sets the image as Primary, and will be used for the Description. Expected value = TRUE to set or FALSE to update primary status.
- IsAlternate - Sets the image as an alternate, and will be used as the thumbnail image on the channel. Expected value = TRUE to set or FALSE to update alternate status.
- ImageURL - If you are uploading an image to SellerCloud for the first time, use this column instead of the ImageID column. This will upload the image and also set it as channel-specific.