FedEx ShipManager Setup
- Download ShipManager from FedEx.com
- Customize > System Settings > Modify. Newer versions may not have this option. In that case the customer will need to contact their FedEx rep to have have their Passport settings enabled.
- Click FedEx Express Admin tab, enter password
- In the top right of the form there is a region called 'Passport Settings'
- Check the Batch and Automatic Passport Listening checkboxes. Automatic listening option is under Customize > System Settings-> FedEx Express admin tab
- Now you will see Passport in header menu, and it will bring you to a form where you can set listing folder etc. If you don't see the passport tab you will need to contact Fedex and have that enabled on your account.
- In ShipBridge, navigate FedEx and check "Use FedEx Ship Manger".
- Enter your Your FedEx account.
- Press Test Settings.
PDF documentation for Fedex Shipmanager can be found at:http://images.fedex.com/us/software/pdf/FedEx_Ship_Manager_PassPort_Global_Shipping_Transaction_Guide_v2350a.pdf
Note: Field references: page 250 in the FedEx manual charts all field refs