Home Depot Account Integration
Integrating with Home Depot through CommerceHub
After you get your test credential, you must go through a testing process to confirm that all the documents that are being sent are correct. Testing for cancellations cannot be done through SellerCloud and must be done directly on order stream. Related documentation is attached on the bottom of this article.
- Choose the company that will be integrated with Home Depot and navigate to the Home Depot Settings from the Toolbox.
- Select General settings and fill out the Home Depot related settings and credentials. Enable the channel from the checkbox on top:
- Customer ISA Qualifier, Customer ISA ID - Customer ISA Qualifier value is ZZ. Customer ISA ID - normally the client's phone number
- HomeDepot ISA Qualifier, HomeDepot ISA ID, HomeDepot Seller ID - All provided by HomeDepot
- Remit ID - provided by Commerce Hub. Supplier/Warehouse ID - serves the same purpose as the RemitID.
- HomeDepot Shipping Reference Number - provided by CommerceHub. This reference number will be used by ShipBridge.
Note: See instructions about setting co-op fees here for dropship.
- Enter the FTP credentials provided by Commerce Hub, or the Van credentials obtained from SellerCloud.
- Enable the automated feed below:
Related documentation from HomeDepot. They will require some testing at the beginning.