Home Depot is an EDI based integration. Although Home Depot requires the documents be transferred through Commerce Hub, your account at Commerce Hub can be integrated with SellerCloud, allowing you to manage your inventory and orders from your SellerCloud portal.
Integrating with Home Depot through CommerceHub
- Commerce Hub will provide an FTP for testing and production, as well as testing instructions.
- Choose the company that will be integrated with Home Depot and navigate to the Home Depot Settings from the Toolbox.
- Select General settings and fill out the Home Depot related settings and credentials. Enable the channel from the checkbox on top:
- Customer ISA Qualifier
- Customer ISA ID
- HomeDepot ISA Qualifier
- HomeDepot ISA ID
- HomeDepot Seller ISA ID
- Supplier/Warehouse ID – provided by Commerce Hub also knows as the Remit ID.
- HomeDepot Shipping Reference Number - provided by CommerceHub. This reference number will be used by ShipBridge
- Fill out all related FTP settings and test them from the Action menu.