- Enter the email address of the account from which you want the email to be sent.
- Then enter the email account's username and password. In many cases the email address and username are the same.
- After filling in the information, use the Test button to send a test email to yourself using these credentials.
Type “smtp.mail.yahoo.com” into the text field for the outgoing mail, or SMTP, server. Use “smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com” if you have a Yahoo Business Email account. Enter “465” as the port number for the server. Type your full Yahoo email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into the username box.
Type "smtp-mail.outlook.com" into the SMTP server field.
Check the option “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
Use port 587 and check the option "My Server requires SSL connection"
Multiple SMTP Profiles
The SMTP settings entered here is the default email account through which emails will be sent. However, you can have multiple SMTP email profiles configured in SellerCloud. This would allow you to different email templates from different email accounts. It's important to emphasize that we are referring to separate email accounts, not to separate user accounts under one email account.
- Open Settings tab
- Select SMTP Profiles
- Click Add Profile.
- Add SMTP credentials for another email account, and save.
- On each email template, you can select any SMTP email account configured here. If nothing is selected, it wil default to the SMTP account configured in the Company Email settings.