Please read first! For information about this function in Sellercloud's original interface, download this file.
In Sellercloud, you can delete products for multiple channels from a single platform. There are two ways to delete SKUs: From the Manage Catalog page or through a bulk update.
Check out this short tour on creating deleting products in SellerCloud!
If there are orders, SKUs can be set as Inactive to remove them from the default search results on the Manage Inventory page and from product searches elsewhere in the system.
Deleting products on the Manage Inventory page
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > select your SKU(s).
- Click the Action Menu > Delete.
- Click Yes.
Deleting products using bulk update file
- Access Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Bulk Product Update.
- Generate template. You can use a saved template or make a new one. Use the following column headers:
- ProductID (this must occupy the first column)
- Under the action columns, enter the value DELETE.
- Save your file. Return to Bulk Product Update > Select file > Upload.