Sell on Woot
Woot, the original daily-deal site, is a popular and fun place to offer great deals. Woot is famous for its "Woot of the Day" sale and for its wacky product descriptions.
Learn more about becoming a vendor for Woot on their Vendor Portal.
SellerCloud's integration is comprised of a manual order import and a tracking export.
If you have integrated a website with SellerCloud (other than a Magento website), create a separate company for Woot. This is because the regular Woot order import will import orders as "Website" orders, so you would want to separate them from your regular Website.
You do not need to create shadows, as inventory is not updated from SellerCloud with inventory feeds. However, the plugins can be customized with your own rules; for example, to import the orders as Wholesale. Customization rates may apply.
An order import plugin placed on your server by SellerCloud Support allows you to import a Woot generated file without having to modify the file. Woot does not offer FTP file sharing, so the file can be imported manually.Our existing Woot Order Import plugins are highly customized for individual clients. Check with SellerCloud Support for details on each plugin version. Plugins can be modified as per client requirements. Customization rates may apply.
- Click Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the Company.
- Select Website/Plugin for the Channel. A Plugin dropdown will appear.
- Select the Woot plugin. Select the order file from your PC > click Process Order.
A tracking export plugin placed on your server by SellerCloud Support can export shipping confirmation in a format that is ready for uploading to Woot. Woot does not offer FTP file sharing, so the file must be uploaded manually on Woot.
Our existing Woot Order Export plugins are highly customized for individual clients. Check with SellerCloud Support for details on each plugin version. Plugins can be modified for client requirements. Customization rates may apply.
- Select the orders from the Manage Orders page.
- Click Action Menu > Export Orders > Go, or click the Export icon at the top right of the grid.
- Select the Woot tracking export plugin > click Export. A job will be entered in the queue.
- When completed, download the export file and upload it manually to Woot.
- Alternatively, you can create a scheduled task to automatically export Woot orders that have been shipped. Read more about scheduled tasks here.