Sell on Woot
If you have integrated a website with SellerCloud (other than a Magento website), create a separate company for Woot. This is because the regular Woot order import will import orders as "Website" orders, so you would want to separate them from your regular Website. You do not need to create shadows, as inventory is not updated from SellerCloud with inventory feeds.
An order import plugin placed on your server by SellerCloud Support allows you to import a Woot generated file without having to modify the file. Woot does not offer FTP file sharing, so the file can be imported manually.
- Navigate Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the company.
- Select Website as the Channel. A plugin dropdown will display.
- Select the Woot plugin. Choose the order file from your PC and press Import.
A tracking export plugin placed on your server can export shipping confirmation in a format that is ready for uploading to Woot. Woot does not offer FTP file sharing so the file will need to be uploaded manually on Woot.
- Select the orders from the Manage Orders grid.
- Select Export Orders from the action Menu and press Go, or simply press on the export icon at the top right of the grid.
- Select the Woot tracking export plugin. Press Export.
- A Job will be entered in the Queue. When completed, you can download the export file and upload manually to Woot.
- Alternatively, you can create a scheduled task to automatically export Woot orders that have been shipped. Read more about scheduled tasks here.