Merchant Fulfilled (MFN), Amazon Fulfilled (AFN) and Multi-Channel Fulfillment (non Amazon) orders will all be included in the one settlement report. Orders are labeled by their abbreviations.
SellerCloud will query Amazon for the new report. When it becomes available, the new report will be pulled into SellerCloud. The deductions in the file - commissions, fees, etc.. - will be applied to update P&L on the orders.
View Settlement Data
- The actual report file can be found in the Amazon Settings > Reports as the Settlement V2 Data Flat File report.
- On the order's P&L tab, click on the Amazon arrow to open a settlement window to view the itemized payments and charges. Also, hovering over the Shipping Cost value will reveal a break down of shipping costs.
- To view a summary and details of the entire settlement report:
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Settlements > Settlements.
- Select Amazon as the order source. Select filters if applicable and press Search.
- Settlements will display in a grid. with Start Date, End Date, Deposit Date and Deposit Amount.
- Press on an Amazon Settlement ID. The settlement summary will display, as well as the settlement details in full. The summary summarizes all the fees in the settlement based on "fee type".
- Transaction type - Typically, this is either Order or Refund. But there are any many other types.
- Shipment Fee Type - Shipping related fees charged to the merchant. For example, "FBA Transportation Fee" for orders shipped via FBA (Multi-Channel Fulfillment).
- Price Type - Payment exchanges between the buyer and Amazon.
- Credits to the merchant account like "Principal" and "Shipping" paid by the customer.
- Debits to merchant account to credit back the customer, such as Goodwill charges.
- Item Related Fee Type - Payment exchanges between Amazon and the seller.
- Debits to merchant account like commissions and FBA fees.
- Credits to merchant account like Refund Commission.
|Principal||Customer payment for base sale price|
|Tax||tax paid on principal|
|Shipping||Customer payment for shipping charges|
|Gift Wrap||Payment for optional accessory|
|Gift Wrap Tax|
|Restocking Fee||Percentage of the item's price, depending on the type of item and the condition in which it is returned.|
|Commission||Percentage of payments which Amazon deducts as a referral fee for the sale. Commissions for item price, gift wrap and other accessories.|
|Shipping HB||Shipping holdback, commission on shipping payments.|
|FBAPerOrderFulfillmentFee||Order Handling per order|
|FBAPerUnitFulfillmentFee||Pick & Pack per unit|
|FBATransportationFee||Shipping charges incurred for using Amazon's UPS shipping account to send inventory to the Amazon Fulfillment Center. This fee is entered under the Shipment Fee Type column.|
|Shipping Chargeback||For FBA orders. Amazon credits your account with the customer's payment for shipping. The credit is then reversed with the shipping chargeback.|
|Gift Wrap Chargeback||For FBA orders. Amazon credits your account with the customer's payment for gift wrapping. The credit is then reversed with the Gift wrap chargeback.|
|Restocking Fee Chargeback||For FBA orders. Amazon credits your account with the customer's payment of the Restocking fee. The credit is then reversed with the restocking fee chargeback.|
|Goodwill||Compensation that Amazon pays to disgruntled customer. This charge is debited from the Price Type column.|