Sell on DSW
DSW is a nationally recognized footwear retailer selling discounted brand-name footwear. DSW operates more than 430 brick and mortar stores, as well as its heavily trafficked website.DSW offers a drop ship vendor program, where vendors supply inventory to listings on DSW's website, and customer purchases are forwarded to the vendor for fulfillment. SellerCloud is fully integrated with Radial (VendorNet), the third-party interface utilized by DSW to manage supplier dropshipping. SellerCloud EDI integration with DSW synchronizes inventory across all sales channels, and provides an efficient order fulfillment process.
SellerCloud's EDI integration with DSW goes through Radial (VendorNet), the third-party interface utilized by DSW to manage supplier dropshipping. VendorNet will provide an FTP information for testing and production, as well as ISA qualifier and ID. Client will need to provide a customer ISA qualifier and ID. See below.
In SC, navigate Company Settings > DSW Settings > General Settings. Complete the following fields:
- Customer ISA Qualifier - Enter ZZ.
- Customer ISA ID - Use client's phone number.
- DSW ISA Qualifier - Provided by VendorNet.
- DSW IS ID - Provided by VendorNet.
- FTP Info - All fields will be provided by DSW.
- Use Passive - Check this field.
SC will perform testing of the following required documents:
- 850 - Order Download
- 810 – Invoice
- 856 - Order Fulfillment Upload (Tracking)
- 846 - Inventory Upload
Once testing is completed, the automatic feed settings can be enabled.
Automate Order Processing
DSW's orders download automatically into SellerCloud. Enable settings in Company Settings > DSW Settings:
- Enable Order Download
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload - for tracking.
Canceling a DSW Order
Order cancellations must be done on the ebayenterprise/vendornet portal. The order should be marked locally as cancelled or void on the order detail page in SellerCloud to prevent shipping.
Automatic Inventory Updates
SellerCloud can update inventory automatically. This automation is controlled by DSW setting Enable Inventory Upload.
Manual Updates to DSW
- Individually from the product's DSW Properties page - Upload Inventory Update.
- In bulk from Manage inventory page - Action Menu > Update Inventory to Channel > Go > DSW > Continue.