Utilizing the eBay Catalog
Although eBay has a separate listing page for each listing, it does have a product catalog. Tapping into the product catalog when creating a listing will pull basic product information from the catalog such as description and images, and will select a category for your listing.
You can search the catalog by different product identifiers, including the eBay Product ID, UPC, ISBN, Model #, or Model Keywords. After finding the product, you can select it, then add shipping details and list your item. Although the information comes from the catalog, a separate listing page will be created for your listing.
SellerCloud can access the eBay product catalog:
- On the eBay Properties page, select a catalog type. The catalog types available for selection are UPC, EAN, ISBN, and Product Reference ID (eBay Item Id). If you are unsure of the accurate value for the identifier, continue to Step 3.
- After the screen refreshes, enter the identifier in the text field.
- Click Find.
- Select a listing from the pop-up window to capture the product information. If no listing appears in the window, enter keywords to search for and select a listing in the product catalog. The information will not be saved into SellerCloud; rather, your listing will become linked to the product catalog.
- The Check link will determine if your product has been linked to the catalog.
- Select description and shipping price templates.
- Enable your product and post it to eBay.
For more information, please watch the eBay Properties video.