Typically, shipping charges and options for Jet customers are determined by account level settings.
You can override the defaults on a product level by including a Jet shipping exception when posting the product.
These exceptions are configured in SellerCloud using the Jet Shipping Templates.
Please note: For any product that always ships freight, please set up a shipping template. A freight designation will signal to the customer that the product may take 5-10 business days.
- Go to Company Settings > Toolbox > Jet > Shipping Templates.
- Add a name and press Add New Template.
- Configure the template options.
- Select a service level. This is a generic service level, like Second Day. You will later define whether to include, restrict, or to use this service excursively.
- Select a shipping method. You will later define whether to include, restrict, or to use this method excursively.
- Select an override type:
- Override charge - overrides the default shipping charge with the "Shipping Charges Amount".
- Additional charge - adds the "Shipping Charges Amount" to the default shipping charge.
- Set the shipping charges amount.
- Define the Exception Type - Indicates if you want the product to be shipped exclusively (only with) or restrictively (not including) via the shipping level of shipping method provided
- Restricted - The product cannot be shipped using the shipping method or shipping level provided.
Exclusive - The product should only be shipped using the shipping method or shipping level provided.
- There can be many restricted shipping methods per fulfillment node.
Include - The product will be priced normally under the Jet.com pricing algorithm.
Select the template on the product level, and post the product to Jet.
Use the column header JETShippingTemplateID when uploading in bulk and enter the numerical ID as the value.
- There can only be one exclusive shipping method per fulfillment node.
Some service levels will display a different fulfillment latency time at checkout:
- Scheduled (freight) -- will display freight delivery with 5 to 10 day delivery expectation
- Scheduled (freight 11 to 20 day) -- will display freight delivery with 11 to 20 day delivery expectation
- 5 to 10 Day -- will display ground delivery with 5 to 10 Day delivery expectation
- 11 to 20 Day -- will display ground delivery with 11 to 20 Day delivery expectation