eBay Business Policies
- Sellers who Opted Out - Manage shipping offerings, payment and return policies through the shipping templates and listing defaults. Or override them on product level by using the action menu to Manage Listing Overrides.
- Sellers who Opted In - Seller Policies will soon be mandatory (for sellers who opted-in) when creating a new listing.
- Enable client setting Enable eBay Business Policies.
- On the eBay general Settings page press the Manage Business Policies link.
- On the following page select Download Policies from the action menu. Press Go.
- On the eBay Properties page there will be drop downs for each policy type. Select the policy and save. The business policy will override the shipping template and listing defaults. You can also select a default policy in the eBay Attribute Defaults page.
When updating any policy type with a file import use the following column headers. Enter the policy's numerical ID which can be found on the Manage Business Policies page. See above.