Export Product Mapping Tool
SellerCloud's Export Product Mapping tool lets you customize and export to a file format that is different from the standard export format. This is done by creating an export template. You can create many export templates for different product exports.
Configuring an export template
- Go to Settings > Export Mapping Tool.
- Click on Create New Mapping.
- Give the profile a name.
- Profile type should be Products.
- Choose the file format (xls, tab delimited, csv) from the Export File Type dropdown.
- Enable options as applicable
- Press the Choose File button and select a sample file of the export you are trying to map.
- Save Profile. The page will refresh to display a grid with three columns: Export Column Name, SellerCloud Field, and Custom Value. The “Export Column Name” is the column header from the file. The “SellerCloud Field” is the column in SellerCloud. In the dropdown of the SellerCloud Field, you will see options for product fields and product custom columns.
- If you want a static value to be exported for one of the fields in the file (For example, the Account Number should always be the same for all of these products), then select "_CUSTOM_VALUE_REQUIRED_" from the SellerCloud Field dropdown. Then enter the static value in the Custom Value Column.
- If you want to export the vendor-related information of a specific vendor, select the Vendor from the dropdown, and then choose the appropriate VendorProduct fields in the SellerCloud Field.
- Press Save Mapping.
Exporting products using a mapped template
- On the Manage Inventory page, select the products.
- From the action menu, select Export Products > Go, or press on the export icon above the grid.
- From the type dropdown select the mapping template.
The template will also be available in the scheduled tasks.
bvc_Product.GalleryImageURL - Default image URL column
MatrixParentSKU - Used when exporting a matrix child to define it's parent