Sell on Walmart Drop Ship Overview
Apply to become a Walmart Supplier here. Press on the Walmart.com tab on the nav bar.
What You Need to Integrate and Sell on Walmart
- 850 Order Download - Purchase order document from Walmart. Contains customer order info.
- 997 Order Functional Acknowledgement - Acknowledges receipt of order.
- 855 Order Accept - Sends to Walmart one of two messages. Either that the order has been received and will be shipped, or the order has been rejected and is being cancelled. Document is sent immediately in response to the 850 order file received. Client setting Auto accept or reject Walmart orders based on inventory will auto send a cancellation notice if there not enough inventory available to fill order.
- 855 Order Release - advises Walmart that the item has been pulled and to expect a ship notice soon. Document is sent just before sending the 856 shipping notification.
- 856 Order Fulfillment Upload - Notifies Walmart of shipping and provides shipping date/time and tracking
- 846 Inventory Upload - Updates inventory
Transmission of EDI Documents
- SellerCloud to Walmart
- SellerCloud uploads documents to a VAN Mailbox (Liason).
- CommerceHub pull the documents and deliverers them to Walmart's mailbox.
- Walmart to SellerCloud
- Walmart sends documents to their mailbox.
- CommerceHub picks up the documents and delivers it to SellerCloud's VAN.
- Documents are automatically downloaded into SellerCloud.