Lightspeed Inventory Management
- Shop details: There is a field on the Lightspeed General Settings page for your shop name, please make sure its spelled correctly, so the proper information can be pulled.
- Lightspeed Employee: You can get this from the employee details URL in Lightspeed
- Example - https://us.merchantos.com/?name=admin.views.employee&form_name=view&id=12&tab=details. You would put 12 in the field on the settings page for the employee ID
- Manually input the ID in the field on the Lightspeed Properties page.
- On the Lightspeed Product Properties page, you can run the action "Get ItemID from Lightspeed".
- On the company Lightspeed Settings page (Toolbox > Lightspeed POS > General Settings) you can run the action "Get ItemIDs From Lightspeed". This will request item ids for items that are Lightspeed enabled and do not have a Lightspeed Merchant SKU
- LightspeedPOS Enabled
- Have a LightspeedPOS Merchant SKU
- Inventory was updated in the last 12 hours