Using Different UPCs for Channels
You can use a different UPC for the same product on these channels:
- Walmart Marketplace
You can manually enter a different UPC for each product per these channels, or import a populated spreadsheet to bulk-update a different UPC for several products per these channels. After you set a product to use a different UPC, that UPC is used instead of the default UPC on the main Product Summary.
Prerequisite: This is not a default option. To activate, click Settings > Client Setting > General Settings > Enable UPC for Channel.
Manually entering different product UPC(s)
- In the Product Summary > Toolbox > Channel Properties > Enter the different UPC in the UPC for Channel field > Save. When posting products to that channel, this UPC is now prioritized and sent.
- Repeat for other products as desired.
Bulk updating multiple product UPCs
- Click Inventory > Import Product Info > Update UPC for Channel.
- Click Download Template.
- Populate the three spreadsheet columns with multiple products and channels > Save.
Important! Enter each channel name exactly as follows without spaces to process the update correctly: Amazon, eBayOrder, Sears, Newegg, or Walmart_Marketplace.
- When done, click Choose File > Select your saved spreadsheet.
- Click Update UPCs for channel. Your import is now scheduled. When posting those products to those channels, these UPCs are now prioritized and sent.