Customer Management Overview
SellerCloud's Customer Management tools help you manage your customers more efficiently, including wholesale customers. Customer management is located under the Customers tab.
- When orders are created or brought into SellerCloud, customer profiles are created or existing customers are updated. The primary profile component is the email address.
- All orders created from the customer's email address are stored in the customer's order tab. On an Order Details page, the number of orders placed by a customer will display next to the customer's email address.
- A customer may have multiple addresses. Addresses are stored in the Address tab and can be selected from a dropdown when creating an order using the customer's profile.
- Default shipping methods can be selected for customers under the Preferences tab.
- All outgoing emails are logged and display the outgoing email address, the subject title, when it was sent, whether the email was sent successfully, and which template, if any, was used in the email.
- Wholesale customers have a Wholesale Pricing tab for special pricing. Pricing for a SKU can be set to a date range. Products can be updated in bulk by downloading the template and importing.
- Individualized invoice notes can be created for every customer by entering a message in the Invoice Note field on the Customer General Settings page. The message will display on invoices generated for that customer below the item grid.
- You can also merge existing customers. More info can be found here.