Customer Management Overview
SellerCloud's Customer Management tools helps you manage your customers more efficiently, including wholesale customers. Customer management is located under the Customer tab.
- When orders are created or brought into SellerCloud a customer profile is created and existing customers are updated. The primary profile component is the email address.
- All orders created from the customers email address are stored in the customer's order tab. On an order detail page, the number of orders placed by a customer will display next to the customer's email address.
- A customer may have multiple addresses. Addresses are stored in the Address tab and can be selected from a drop down when creating an order when using the customers profile.
- Default shipping methods can be selected for customers under the Preferences tab.
- All outgoing emails are logged and display the outgoing email address, the subject title, when it was sent, whether the email was sent successfully, and which template, in any, was used in the email.
- Wholesale customers have a Wholesale Pricing tab for special pricing. Pricing for SKU can be set to date range. Products can be updated in bulk by downloading template and importing.
- Individualized invoice notes can be created for every customer by entering a message in the Invoice Note field on the Customer General Settings page. The message will display on invoice generated for that customer below the item grid.