Export Order Mapping Tool
The Export Order Mapping tool enables you to customize an order export to a file format that is different from the standard SellerCloud export format. This is done by creating an export template. You can create many export templates for different order exports.
Configure Export Template
- Go to Settings > Export Mapping Tool.
- Click Create New Mapping.
- Enter a Profile Name, and use Orders for the Profile Type.
- Choose the export format (xls, tab delimited, csv) from the Export File Type dropdown.
- Enable other options as applicable. The Export one line per order option should only be enabled for exports that are not supplying order-Item-level (or “product”) information.
- Click Choose File and select a sample file of the export you are trying to map.
- Click Save Profile. The page will refresh to display a grid with three columns: Export Column Name, SellerCloud Field, and Custom Value. The “Export Column Name” is the column header from the file. The “SellerCloud Field” is the column in SellerCloud. In the dropdown of the SellerCloud Field, you will see options for Order fields, OrderItem fields, and Order Custom Columns.
- If you want a static value to be exported for one of the fields in the file (for example, the Account Number should always be the same for all of these orders), select "_CUSTOM_VALUE_REQUIRED_" from the SellerCloud Field dropdown, then enter the static value in the Custom Value Column.
- You can reference an product field using a placeholder. For example, although the UPC is not part of the order table, you can export the UPC of the ordered item by choosing "custom_value_required" and in custom value format a placeholder like this: #?product.UPC?#.
- With a multi-item order, you can map all items in the order by using a placeholder. Choose "custom_value_required" and in custom value, enter placeholder #?ROW_COUNTER?#.
- Press Save Mapping.
Export Orders Using Mapped Template
- On the Manage Orders page, select the orders.
- From the Action menu, select Export Orders > Go (or press on the export icon above the grid).
- From the type dropdown, select the mapping template.
The template will also be available in the scheduled tasks.