A product condition is the category name of a product that includes conditions specific to Amazon, eBay, and Buy.com. For example, a condition "New" can include a Buy.com condition - "Brand New". Look at the images below to get a better sense.
Configuring Product Conditions
- Enable Client Setting Enable product condition display.
- Navigate to Settings > Product Conditions.
- Click Add Product Condition.
- Enter the condition name and map the marketplace product condition conditions. You can also add a condition note.
- Right beneath the above client setting is a drop-down to select a default product condition.
- If the product has a different condition than the default condition, you can select the appropriate condition on the product home page.
- To bulk update, use the column header ProductConditionInHouse. You can bulk update with the Condition Name or Condition ID
- In the Advanced Search tab on the Manage Inventory page, you can filter search results by condition.