Product Condition / Item Condition
A product condition is the category name of a product that includes conditions specific to Amazon, eBay, Buy.com, Newegg, Sears, and Reverb. For example, a condition "New" can include a Buy.com condition - "Brand New." See the images below as reference.
To configure product conditions:
- Select Enable product condition display in the Client Settings.
- Navigate to Settings > Product Conditions.
- Click Add Product Condition.
- Enter the Condition Name and map the marketplace product conditions. You can also add a Condition Note.
- Under the Client Setting Enable product condition display that you enabled above is a drop-down to choose a Default Condition. If a product has a different condition than that default condition, you can choose the appropriate condition on the product's home page.
- To bulk update, use the column header ProductConditionInHouse. You can bulk-update with the Condition Name or Condition ID.
- In the Advanced Search tab on the Manage Inventory page, you can filter search results by condition.