- Go to Store back end.
- Navigate to Modules > Modules.
- Click Add New Module. Upload the sellercloud.zip.
- Once successfully uploaded, the new module(extension) is added and visible in the list.
- Click Install button next to row.
Now enter the API credentials in SellerCloud.
- Navigate Settings > Company Settings > ToolBox > Website.
- Select General from the sub-menu.
- From the Store Type drop down menu select Custom. This will reveal a Store Plugin drop down.
- Select the PrestaShop Plugin from the Plugin drop down. (If the plug in is not on the server, itcan be placed on the server by SellerCloud Support.)
- Save your Settings.You can come back later to turn on the automatic feeds and set defaults.
- Go back to the ToolBox > Website.
- Select SellerCloud Plug-In Website. Click on it and select Website Cart General from the sub-menu. The PrestaShop plugin will be selected in the dropdown.
- Enter the following PrestaShop information into the corresponding fields.
- Website URL = Your website URL
- Employee Email and Password for PrestaShop.