Sell on NeweggBusiness Overview
NeweggBusiness is a marketplace dedicated to the US business buyer and focused on small to large businesses, education, and government. It is separate from the regular consumer Newegg marketplace.Here are some differences related to buying on NeweggBusiness.
- Companies are eligible for volume discounts, which are not offered on the consumer website.
- Companies have access to a dedicated Account Manager to answer your questions directly, search for items, ensure availability of items, exceed quantity limitations, etc.
- NeweggBusiness also offers multiple payment options including wire transfer, prepaid check, and Net 30 Terms, which allows customers to defer payment up to 30 days.
- NeweggBusiness can ship with LTL trucking as well to help customers save money on shipping large orders.
These advantages make NeweggBusiness an attractive market for businesses, and in turn a great opportunity for merchants to market to large-purchase customers.
To learn more about selling on NeweggBusiness, read more at http://www.neweggbusiness.com/sellers.
NeweggBusiness via API or FTP in a nearly identical process as is done with Newegg Marketplace. After applying to become a seller at http://www.neweggbusiness.com/sellers
- Navigate > Settings > Company Settings >Toolbox >NewEgg Biz> General Settings.
- Check Enable API.
- Place secret key into API Secret Key field (Provided by NewEgg ). Enter your NewEgg Merchant ID ( provided by NewEgg )
- Test credentials from Action Menu.
- Complete default settings as desired and enable NewEgg. Save Settings.
- Enable download and upload options when you are certain your inventory is prepared for listing.
- Step 1: Log into the Seller Portal.
- Step 2: Go to Manage Account section > Data feed Setting from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Step 3: Under Data Feed Settings, there are two sections:
Setting up ftp for the first time use:
- Step 1 - click Request in the FTP Settings
- Step 2 - Enter password in both Password and Re-enter password fields for confirmation.
- Step 3- Click Save to complete.
Update current FTP password:
- Step 1 - Under the FTP settings section, click on the password field and replace the * with desired password. Enter the new password again in “Re-enter Password” to confirm the change.
- Step 2 - Click Save to complete the change. The FTP server will take up to 10 min to reflect the change.
Linking your Newegg Merchant account to your SellerCloud account: