Inventory Value Reports Overview
Inventory Value Summary Dashboard
- Current Inventory Value - display the total inventory value for each day in the selected date range, available and reserved, sellable and unsellable warehouses.
- Total Value - displays the Average Inventory Value for the selected date range. (sum of values for each day/number of days)
- Reserved Qty Value - Displays the Average value of reserved qty. (unshipped orders etc..)
- On Order Value - The actual value of item in unreceived PO. (PO must be marked as approved)
- Top Products By Inventory Value - Products with highest cost.
- Inventory Turnover - shows how many times inventory is sold and replaced over a period. Uses it own date range filter.
- Inventory Turnover = Cost of Goods Sold / Average Inventory. For example, if over 180 days COGS was 200,000 and Average Inventory is 20,000, then Inventory Turnover = 10. This means that inventory was turned over 10 times in the past 180 days.
- Average Inventory is calculated by calculating each month's average inventory, adding these figures and dividing by the number of months. This accounts for fluctuations in inventory.