A drop shipped order can be updated with order costs based of the related PO.
- Enable the Client Setting Update cost on Order from dropshipped PO.
- After drop shipping the order, open the related purchase order.
- Enter shipping costs, handling fees etc..
- Save the PO.
- After updating the PO, the order will update with the various costs set in the PO:
- Item Cost = Vendor Price
- Shipping Cost = Shipping Total + Shipping Total third party
- Drop Ship Fee = Small Order Fee
- P&L Adjustment = Tax
Please Note: There is a separate client setting to auto update the item cost with the vendor price only - Enable Track P&L using VendorCost for DropShip PO. When enabled, the order will update automatically with the Vendor Price on the related PO.
Read more about order costs, profit and loss here