Managing Vendors and Vendor Properties
In Sellercloud, you can set a product's default vendor and default vendor SKU for individual or multiple products. By doing this, you never have to worry about inventory being out of stock. This is because of our Predictive Purchasing and Predictive Restocking for FBA functions that automatically alert your vendors when you need another shipment of products.
Adding vendors for individual products
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog. Find your chosen product.
- Click Edit in the top, right corner.
- Refer to Purchasing on the item's main page. Click on the pencil icon.
- Type in the new Default Vendor and Vendor SKU.
- Use the check mark in the corner to save your changes.
Adding vendors via bulk update
For this function, you are going to use bulk update to import vendor information for multiple products with a template.
- Access Purchasing > Tools > Import Purchase Info.
- Use the option Import Vendors. Choose your template.
- Add the column header VendorName to your template. To assign SKUs for vendors, use the column header VendorSKU. Save your file.
- File > Import.
- To access your queued job, click on the notification or access Queued Jobs from the main menu.
Importing vendor prices
- Access Purchasing > Tools > Import Purchase Info > Import Vendor Price.
- For your columns, use:
- You can use a pre-made template or make your own. Select your File > Import.