Disconnecting Inventory from Channels
SellerCloud will regularly update your listings according to the current available quantities.
To disconnect the inventory feed (for example, you have a different system to update listings, or you're running a daily deal that absolutely cannot oversell):
- Open the Client Settings and enable Allow Disconnect Inventory from Channels.
- On the product level, open the channel properties page and select Disconnect from Inventory from the Action menu.
- To bulk-update, use the column header DisconnectFromInventoryAmazon, for example, and enter True in the column.
- From the Manage Inventory page, select the products you want to disconnect and click Disconnect from Inventory from the Action menu. On the following page, open the dropdown and choose which channel you want to disconnect the inventory > Go, or choose Disconnect from all channels > Go.
- After a product is disconnected, a Reconnect option will appear in the Action menu.
- To view items that are disconnected from channels, open the Disconnected Inventory page on the Inventory menu.