Disconnecting Inventory from Channels
SellerCloud will regularly update your listings according to the current available quantities.
To disconnect the inventory feed when, for example, you have a different system to update listings, or you're running a daily deal that absolutely cannot oversell:
- Open the Client Settings and enable Allow Disconnect Inventory from Channels.
- On the product level - Open the channel properties page and select Disconnect from Inventory from the Action menu.
- From the Manage Inventory page - Select products to disconnect and click Action Menu > Disconnect from Inventory. On the following page, open the dropdown and choose which channel to disconnect the inventory > Go, or choose Disconnect from all channels > Go.
- To bulk-update - Use the column header DisconnectFromInventoryAmazon, for example, and enter True in the column.
- After a product is disconnected, a Reconnect option will appear in the Action Menu.
- To view items that are disconnected from channels, open the Disconnected Inventory page on the Inventory menu.