SellerCloud will regularly update your listings according to the current available quantities.
To disconnect the inventory feed (for example, you have a different system to update listings or you're running a daily deal that absolutely cannot oversell):
- Open client settings and enable
Allow Disconnect Inventory from Channels
- On the product level, open the channel properties page and select Disconnect from Inventory on the action menu.
- To do a bulk update, use the the column header DisconnectFromInventoryAmazon, for example, and enter True into the column.
- From the Manage Inventory page, select the products you want to disconnect and click Disconnect from Inventory on the Action Menu. On the following page, open the drop down and select from which channel you wish to disconnect the inventory. Or you can select all channels. Then click GO.
- Once a product is disconnected, a Reconnect option will appear in the action menu.
- To view items that are disconnected from channels, open the Disconnected Inventory page on the Inventory menu.