Sell on Evine Live Overview
Evine Live is a leading entertainment shopping site that delivers an engaging shopping experience through live TV and social media.
Qualified merchants can become Evine vendors; supplying inventory to Evine and dropshipping customer purchases.
Integration with Evine can only be conducted through transmission of EDI documents via Commerce Hub, a leading retail technology company. SellerCloud is fully integrated with Commerce Hub, enabling clients to synchronize and manage ecommerce with Evine along with their other sales channels.
Apply to sell on Evine here.
What you need to integrate and sell on Evine.
- Seller account with Evine - Evine purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Evine to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer.
- CommerceHub account - To integrate with Evine, you need to open an account with CommerceHub.com, the software used by Evine for document transmission. SellerCloud connects using the EDI via VAN (Liason) connection. You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with SellerCloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Evine.
Configure Evine Settings
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine > General.
- Populate the following fields:
- Customer ISA Qualifier - ZZ
- Customer ISA ID - Typically, the client's phone number is used as the ID.
- Evines ISA Qualifier - Provided by Commerce Hub
- Evines ISA ID - Provided by Commerce Hub
- FTP Info - Provided by SellerCloud Support. The FTP is a Liason FTP that will be set up by SellerCloud Support
Configure Evine Shipping Method Mapping
Evine communicates the required shipping method via codes. Mapping the codes ensure that orders are shipped out properly and that Evine will the orders a processed successfully.
Inventory feeds update product qty on Evine automatically. The updates run approx. every hour.Enable automatic inventory feeds on the Evine General Settings page.
Creating New Products on Evine
New products are included in the inventory feed and will be created on Evine automatically.The following product attributes are included in the feed:
- ProductID as Vendor's (Seller's) Item Number
- Merchant SKU as Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)
- UPC as UPC
- ProductName as Description
- Evine Price as Unit Price
Automate Evine Order Download and Tracking Upload
Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine General. Enable the following Evine settings to automate order processing.
- Enable Order Download
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement - Informs Evine that the order file has been received
- Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept - Informs Evine that the order will be shipped out
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload - Automates tracking upload
- Enable Invoice Upload - Invoices Evine for each order
Evine Invoices/Packing Slips
As a fulfillment channel, where the customer is buying from Evine, the required packing slip must conform to Evine's formatting requirements.
With Evine orders, an Evine-formatted packing slip can (and should) print out for each order. This is done by default and requires no configuration. However, if "Per-channel Invoices" is enabled, you would need to configure the invoice as instructed here.
Evine Shipping Method Mapping
Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine > Shipping Method Mapping.
Evine communicates the required shipping method via codes. In order to populate the correct shipping method automatically in ShipBridge, you should map the Evine shipping code to the SellerCloud Shipping Method. Likewise, the shipping codes must be mapped for sending the shipping confirmation.
Cancelling a Evine Order
Evine order cancellation must be done on the Evine seller portal. After cancelling the order, set the order as "cancelled" in SellerCloud as well from the Manage Orders page. Orders import as charged with the payment on the order file. Update the order's P&L to ensure accurate profit and loss reporting.
Check Evine Availability And BackOrder
Evine, similar to some other EDI connected markets, requires testing with splitting orders and only shipping some items while other products on the same order are set as unconfirmed and not sent due to being cancelled or out of stock.
- On Evine orders there will be an option from the Action Menu > Check Evine Availability And BackOrder.
- You can confirm set available quantity, backorder quantity and the related dates.