Groupon Connect Supply (Groupon Marketplace) Integration Overview
Groupon Connect Supply is an EDI based integration. Although Groupon Connect Supply requires the documents be transferred through Commerce Hub, your account at Commerce Hub can be integrated with SellerCloud, allowing you to manage your inventory and orders from your SellerCloud portal.
- The client will need to set up a Commerce Hub account for Groupon. The client will need to provide CH with the ISA Qualifier and ID. See below.
- SellerCloud support will open a VAN mailbox for document transfer between SellerCloud and Commerce Hub.
- Commerce Hub will provide the client with Groupon ISA Qualifier, ID, and Supplier Warehouse.
- Commerce Hub will provide a FTP for testing and production, as well as testing instructions. (Every integration is required to be tested individually).
- In SellerCloud, navigate Company Settings > Groupon Marketplace. (This menu item may be hidden. It can be revealed under Settings > Enabled Channels.)
- Enter the info into their respective fields.
Customer ISA Qualifier ZZ Customer ISA ID Typically, the client's phone number is used. Groupon Marketplace ISA Qualifier Provided by Commerce Hub Groupon Marketplace ISA ID Provided by Commerce Hub Supplier/Warehouse ID Provided by Commerce Hub Enable Secure FTP (SSH) Enable this option. Groupon Marketplace FTP Server Provided by Commerce Hub - Test/Production Groupon Marketplace FTP User Provided by Commerce Hub Groupon Marketplace FTP Password Provided by Commerce Hub FTP Port 22 Use Passive Enable this option.
- SellerCloud Support will perform the testing of the following documents to be approved by Commerce Hub:
- 850 - Order Download
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
- 856 - Order Fulfillment Upload (Tracking)
- 846 - Inventory Upload
- After testing is complete, automatic controls can be enabled at the bottom of the settings page. Only enable when you are ready to ship. Inventory controls should only when you are certain your inventory is accurate and your products have enabled on the Groupon Marketplace Properties page. If not enabled on the properties page a qty of zero will be sent in the inventory feed.