Track Delivery Date
After an order is delivered, SellerCloud retrieves the delivery date from the carrier and places it on the order's Shipping tab. (You can also click on the actual tracking number to link to the tracking page on the carrier's website.)
Delivery status will appear on the Order Status. If there was a delivery exception, the status will show as Undeliverable, with the exception noted in the order notes.
You can filter for orders by delivery status from the Delivered drop-down field:
Note the following:
- Tracking service only works for orders shipped through your account. This excludes FBA orders and Ship Via FBA orders.
- USPS, FedEx, and UPS will return an actual delivery date, and the Delivered status on the order will be updated.
- The tracking service runs once daily at approximately 3 AM EST. It looks for delivery orders up to 30 days old.
- If there are multiple packages, the delivery date will be overwritten by the date of the most recent delivered package.
Tracking an order's delivery date
- The OrderShipmentTrackingService must be running on your cloud environment. This service can be activated by SellerCloud Support.
- Select and save Enable Order shipment tracking API in the Client Settings.
- Enter API credentials for each applicable carrier on the Shipping API page.
You can also manually set an order's delivery status by choosing Enable Delivery Verification Workflow in the Client Settings. When enabled, there will be two actions on the order's detail page: Set Delivered and Set Undelivered.