Track Delivery Date
The delivery status will display on the order status menu. If there is some delivery exception, the status will display as "Undeliverable" The exception will be noted in the order notes.
Orders can be filtered by delivery status.
- This service will only work for orders shipped through your account. This excludes FBA orders and Ship Via FBA orders.
- USPS, FedEx, and UPS will return an actual delivery date, and the "Delivered" status on the order will be updated.
- The tracking service runs once a day around 3 AM EST. It looks for delivery orders up to 30 days old.
- If there are multiple packages, the delivery date will be overwritten by the date of the most recent delivered package.
How to track the delivery date an order
- The OrderShipmentTrackingService must be running on your cloud environment. This service can be activated by SellerCloud Support.
- Enable client setting Enable Order shipment tracking API.
- Enter API credentials for each applicable carrier in the Shipping API page. Read more here.
You can also manually set the delivery status on an order by enabling client setting "Enable Delivery Verification Workflow". When enabled, there will be two actions on the order detail page - Set Delivered and Set Undelivered.