Sell on Staples
Staples API integration
SellerCloud integrated with Staples via API. The integration page is located in your company Toolbox > Staples > General Settings. The API is used for the orders feed. Inventory is sent via the FTP provided by Staples. Picklist is being generated by plugin.
Fill in the required properties:
- Staples Seller ID, Staples Participating Party, Staples Participating Party Name, Staples Partner ID, Staples Partner Name, Staples Vendor/Merchant ID - All provided by Staples.
- Enable API for Staples - Check this box.
- FTP Server and Credentials - Will be provided by Staples. Inventory feed goes through here.
- FTP Port - set to 22
- FTP Inventory Root - set to /inventory/
- Once you have everything set you can test your FTP settings from the Action Menu
- Enable automatic upload and download controls.
There are different invoice plugins available for Staples. You can request them from SellerCloud Support.
- Staples Invoice 4x6
- Staples Invoice Standart
- Staples Invoice 4x6 With Return Info
Testing and production have different URLs. Check with SellerCloud Support which one is set on your server (app setting StaplesAPIURL):
- Production URL: https://exchange.staples.com
- Test URL: https://connection-stage.staples.com